Senior Manager, SQA and SCM
The position holder will be responsible for development and execution of activities, tools and processes that ensure the highest quality for Roost's product deliveries.
The individual will collaborate with the rest of the team through all stages of product life cycle and contributes with technical and methodology inputs.
- Participate in overall system architecture and design activities.
- Design and development of test systems with big emphasis on test automation.
- Define, manage and drive the production test plan
- Analyze product requirements and create test cases and test plans.
- Analyze and identify root cause of detected issues (this requires deep technical knowledge and hands-on approach).
- Work for continuous improvement of quality processes, tools, systems and guidelines that lead to better product quality and improved efficiency.
- Maintain and improve the software configuration management system, This includes tools (Jira, Jenkins, Saphyr, …) processes, guidelines, branching and version control, builds and releases control.
- Coordinate bug scrubs, release meetings and software process reviews.
- Evaluation of new technologies and software products.
- 7+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Passionate about software testing.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to draw conclusions from complex data sets and present at a high level.
- Excellent knowledge of SQA methodology and SDLC processes.
- Proven track record of test automation.
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- BS or MS in CS, EE or similar