Marketing Specialist - digital tools (Part-time contract position)
The Marketing Specialist holds the primary responsibility for executing the digital marketing plan for our insurance partners. This role requires creative, technical and business analysis skills as you will be responsible for creating custom landing pages, email campaigns and automations, and reporting on the progress of these digital campaigns. This role has elements of project management, digital marketing implementation, and some data analysis. You’ll work closely with Roost’s Customer Success Managers in your day-to-day work. For the right candidate, we also have some stretch and growth assignments using a no-code platform. This is NOT an SEO optimization role.
You will be a core member of a passionate and fast-paced start-up in the insurTech space. This position reports to the Director, Customer Experience. Remote location is OK.
- Based on input from the Customer Success Manager and our Insurance customers, design and build custom marketing campaigns and automations using Active Campaign or any future platform.
- Monitor, manage and support existing automations.
- Establish and implement a quality assurance process for all deliverables.
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for each partner’s automations.
- Regularly report on digital marketing campaigns, including open rates, click rates, and email bounces.
- Create an update summary dashboard of campaigns on all partners.
- Identify statistically significant patterns, correlations, and questions raised by ad-hoc analysis.
- Improve understanding of the business and contribute to marketing ideas.
- Create and maintain thorough documentation on methodology.
- Excellent coordination skills, able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Create landing pages for marketing campaigns using Unbounce and/or Wordpress.
- Create and update surveys in SurveyMonkey.
- You may be asked to do a variety of other tasks that require critical thinking and logical problem solving.
- 2-3 years’ experience with digital marketing tools, marketing analysis and reporting.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Prior knowledge of Active Campaign or other marketing automation software.
- Working knowledge of SurveyMonkey.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills. Native English proficiency.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Responsiveness to requests and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Must pass background check.
- 1099 part-time contract position (10-30 hours/week).
- Remote location OK.
- Hourly pay commensurate with experience.
- Opportunity for professional growth.